When the Duo is searching for a Bluetooth connection, the indicator lights will be flashing. Once connected the lights will remain solid, in accordance with the level of charge.
FAQs Knowledge Base
Rangefinder FAQ's Common Issues & Troubleshooting Frequently Asked Questions NX10 Customizable Rangefinder Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions NX9 Slope Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions NX7 Pro Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Video Guides R1 Smart GPS Rangefinder Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting Ace Smart Speaker Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting Battery, Upgrades, Returns, Replacements Duo Speaker Product Manual Duo Speaker Tutorial Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting
- Does the Duo speaker require a subscription to use GPS distances?
- How do I change out the grill on my Duo?
- How do I know if I am connected to Bluetooth?
- What if my course is not included in the app?
- What type of cord is required for charging the Duo golf speaker battery?
- How much does the Duo Golf Speaker weigh?
- Can the Duo Speaker battery be replaced?
- Can I control the Duo speaker from a smart watch?
- Is the Duo speaker water resistant?
- What is the battery life of the Duo Speaker?
- How far away can my phone be from the Duo speaker before disconnecting?
- Does the Duo speaker come with a case?
- How do I set layup points?