Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds. You will hear a chime once it has turned off.
FAQs Knowledge Base
Rangefinder FAQ's Common Issues & Troubleshooting Frequently Asked Questions NX10 Customizable Rangefinder Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions NX9 Slope Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions NX7 Pro Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Video Guides R1 Smart GPS Rangefinder Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting Ace Smart Speaker Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting Battery, Upgrades, Returns, Replacements Duo Speaker Product Manual Duo Speaker Tutorial Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting
- How do I manually change holes?
- My yardages are not being updated automatically.
- My Duo is not automatically advancing holes.
- How can I get the speaker to update yardages when my screen is locked?
- Does the Duo Speaker automatically turn off?
- How do I adjust the volume on my Duo speaker?
- Why is my Duo speaker giving me the wrong yardages?
- Duo Speaker disconnected and won't reconnect.
- How do I turn off the Duo Golf Speaker?