Our rangefinders do not have a stabilization feature. Not to worry, they still lock on easily!
FAQs Knowledge Base
Rangefinder FAQ's Common Issues & Troubleshooting Frequently Asked Questions NX10 Customizable Rangefinder Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions NX9 Slope Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions NX7 Pro Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Video Guides R1 Smart GPS Rangefinder Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting Ace Smart Speaker Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting Battery, Upgrades, Returns, Replacements Duo Speaker Product Manual Duo Speaker Tutorial Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting
- How do I get my rangefinder to read slope adjusted distances?
- How long does the battery last?
- Are Precision Pro rangefinders waterproof?
- Can I use my rangefinder to measure distances to objects besides the flag stick?
- Does my rangefinder come with a case?
- Do flags need prisms to get a reading with my rangefinder
- What is the maximum range of my rangefinder?
- Does my rangefinder have a stabilization feature?
- Can my rangefinder measure distances through a golf cart windshield?
- How do I properly mount my rangefinder to the golf cart?
- Can my rangefinder be used with glasses?
- Does my rangefinder measure in feet?
Author Chris .