Simply twist the adjustable eyepiece to find a focus that works for you.
FAQs Knowledge Base
Rangefinder FAQ's Common Issues & Troubleshooting Frequently Asked Questions NX10 Customizable Rangefinder Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions NX9 Slope Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions NX7 Pro Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Video Guides R1 Smart GPS Rangefinder Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting Ace Smart Speaker Video Guides Product Manual Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting Battery, Upgrades, Returns, Replacements Duo Speaker Product Manual Duo Speaker Tutorial Frequently Asked Questions Troubleshooting
- Why is my rangefinder 10-15 yards short?
- How do I get my rangefinder to read slope adjusted distances?
- Why is my rangefinder displaying dashed lines instead of distances?
- How Do I Replace The Battery On My Rangefinder?
- My display is out of focus, how do I adjust the eyepiece?
- How do I tell if slope is turned on or off on my rangefinder?
- What type of battery does my rangefinder use?
- Why do I see squiggly lines in the viewfinder of my rangefinder?
- How do I clean my rangefinder?
- Dark spots in the display when looking through the rangefinder
Author Chris .